Here’s a delicious weeknight dinner recipe that’s quick to throw together. With lots of fiber and protein, this is the type of meal that will help make your fitness goals a reality. Servings: 6
Here’s what you need…
- 2/3 cup coconut aminos or low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup, grade b
- 3 Tablespoons arrowroot starch
- 2 Tablespoon Olive oil, divided
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 4 cups organic broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1.5 lbs grass-fed flank, skirt or minute steak, cut into very thin strips
- In a medium bowl combine the coconut aminos, ginger, garlic, water, syrup and arrowroot. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, on high, in a large skillet or wok. Add the green onions and broccoli, saute for 5 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil and stir-fry the steak until almost done, about 4 minutes.
- Return the veggies to the skillet and add the sauce. Heat until the sauce boils and thickens, about 3 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional Analysis: 371 calories, 14g fat, 684mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, and 34g protein